- 3 eggs,
- 3/4 cup sugar,
- 200 ml heavy cream,
- 1 packet of baking powder,
- 1 packet of vanillin sugar,
- 2 cups of flour,
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder.
- Beat the eggs and sugar until creamy,
- Add the heavy cream and whip,
- Add the flour gradually, add the baking soda and vanilin sugar in between, beat to a smooth consistency (it will be denser than the normal cake dough),
- Takehalf of the dough in a separate bowl,
- Add cocoa powder in one half and beat well,
- Pour the mixtures into a 21 cm cakes mold in 4 coats as one coat cocoa mixture one coat plain mixture,
- Mix the dough with a wooden spoon to make marble image,
- Bake in a 170 C degrees preheated oven until the toothpick comes clean.