- 500 gr. petit beurre biscuits (or any other biscuits you like)
- 125 gr. butter,
- 4 tablespoons of cocoa powder,
- 1 cup milk,
- 2 handfuls coarsely chopped hazelnuts,
- For the top: 100 gr. bitter-sweet chocolate (optional).
- Cover the pan you are going to use with plastic wrap,
- Break the biscuits into smaller pieces (not too small) in a large bowl,
- Melt the butter,
- Add the melted butter, unsweetened cocoa powder and milk to the crushed biscuits and stir carefully without further breaking the biscuits,
- Transfer the mixture into the pan covered with plastic wrap and press to even out,
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour,
- Invert on a serving platter and remove the plastic wrap,
- Serve with melted chocolate on top.