Easy Chocolate Biscuit Cake Recipe
I wanted to give you a dessert recipe for the holiday. It's not an all-natural dessert, but it still has that "I made it" appeal. That's why it's more acceptable to me than ready-made chocolate and candies.
I don't know how it looks in the photo, but it is around 4-5 cm in diameter. You can reduce it to 3 cm. In this way, the amount will increase, so it will be a more fruitful dessert. If you want to try, you can put them in small bags and tie them with colorful ribbons. Don't mind when I say trying. You can open a series and watch the series and do this packaging job.
How to Store Mosaic Cake?
If you are going to eat your cake within a few days, you can store it in the refrigerator in an airtight container. If you want to store it ready for sudden visits, you can store it in the freezer for 2-3 months and thaw it until it reaches the consistency to be served by placing it in the refrigerator a few hours before serving.
You can freeze the mosaic cake, but do not be under the misconception that the mosaic cake is a dessert that should be stored in the freezer. I don't know who spread this idea, but it's one of the misinformation that's too widespread to be fixed. Mosaic cake is not a type of frozen cake. Just like any cake, pastry or pastry, it can be frozen and stored for several months. However, if you want the biscuits to be crispy and keep their freshness, the freezing method is not suitable for you. Biscuits will soften when frozen and thawed. After making the biscuit to eat a crispy mosaic cake, you must eat it immediately. Even if it is kept in the refrigerator, the biscuits will become soft as the waiting time is longer.
- 1 pack (200 g) of petit beurre biscuit,
- 80 g chocolate,
- 1 cup of milk,
- 1 tablespoon butter,
- 1 tablespoon sugar,
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder ,
- 1/2 cup ground hazelnuts.
- Beat milk, sugar and cocoa in a saucepan,
- Add the butter and take on the stove,
- Cook in low heat until the butter melts,
- Remove from heat and add the chocolate, stir to melt,
- Take the biscuits in a deep bowl and break them into coarse pieces,
- Add hazelnuts and mix well,
- Spread the chocolate mixture on it and mix,
- Take the mixture onto a large piece of cling wrap, roll and wrap it,
- Set the roll into the freezer for 2 hours,
- Remove from the freezer and slice to serve.