Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
With my last chocolate chip cake recipe we all learned how to bake a perfect chocolate chip cake without sinking chocolate chips.
In this recipe I used the same method even if muffins don't need such a trick as they are small and are baked fast. Those who have tried the recipe of marble cake should have seen the amazing effect of heavy cream on the bundt cakes. I used heavy cream together with milk in this recipe to see the same affect and it worked really fine.
While talking about muffins lets talk a little bit about muffin molds. The most frequent question I take about muffins and bundt cakes is "can I use muffin molds instead of cake mold?" or "can I use cake molds instead of muffin molds?. The answer to both of these question is yes, you can bake any cake or muffin batter in any kind of mold that is appropriate for oven and that is big enough for the batter amount.
Enjoy the recipe ...
- 2 eggs,
- 3/4 cup of sugar,
- 3/4 cup of milk, ,
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) heavy cream,
- 1 pack of baking powder,
- 2 cups of flour,
- 1/2 cups chocolate chips.
- Beat the eggs together with the sugar in a deep bowl,
- Add the milk and heavy cream and beat until combined well,
- Continue to beat by adding the flour a little at a time,
- Add the the baking powder together with the flour,
- Beat until you reach a smooth consistency,
- Pour half of the batter into 5 big or 10 small muffin molds,
- Add the chocolate chips into the remaining batter and stir well,
- Por the chocolate chip batter on top of the plain batter,
- Bake in a 170 C degrees pre-heated oven until the toothpick comes clean.