- 500 gr. beef / lamb cut into bite-size pieces,
- 2 large potatoes,
- 2 cups raw peas,
- 1 onion,
- Black pepper,
- 8 teaspoons butter.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into cubes,
- Cut the onion in 4,
- Prepare 4 pieces of 20 cm x 20 cm parchment paper,
- In a large bowl, mix together the meat, potatoes, peas, salt and black pepper,
- Distribute the mixture equally among the 4 pieces of parchment paper,
- Place 1 piece of onion on top of each,
- Then place 2 teaspoons of butter on top of each,
- Fold the parchment in half, then staple it from al sides to secure the meat mixture inside the paper,
- Wrap the parchment in aluminum foil to prevent the parchment from burning,
- Place on a baking sheet and bake at 200 degrees Celsius for 1 hour.