- 80 g chocolate,
- 2 cups hazelnuts,
- 1/2 cup cornflour,
- 2/3 cup confectioners sugar.
- Put chocolate in a sauce pan and put the pan into another pan half full of water,
- Heat until the chocolate melts,
- Pulse hazelnuts very finely,
- In a deep bowl combine together the hazelnuts, melted chocolate, cornflour and confectioners sugar, knead well,
- Place the dough into a 15*15 cm dish covered with plastic wrap,
- Set aside in the fridge for 30-45 mins.,
- Remove from fridge and cut into rectangular bars,
- Set the cookies into a baking sheet covered with parchement paper,
- Bake in a 180 C degrees preheated oven for 12-15 mins,
- You can sprinkle cocoa powder over the cookie bars while serving.