- 200 g butter at room temperature,
- 1 egg,
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar,
- 1 cup of finely ground hazelnuts,
- 1 cup of finely ground walnuts,
- 1 cup of currants,
- 1 teaspoon baking powder,
- 4-4,5 cups of flour,
- 1 cup powdered sugar +1 teaspoon cinnamon for topping.
- Mix butter, egg, baking powder and sugar in a deep bowl,
- Add the flour part by part and knead until you reach a soft dough,
- Add the hazelnuts, walnuts and currants and knead until mixed well,
- Take small pieces from the dough and roll, place in a baking tray covered with wax paper,
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C until lightly browned,
- Reset the temperature and wait 10 min. before removing from the oven,
- As soon as you remove from the oven cover with powdered sugar and cinnamon mixture.