- 800 ml heavy cream,
- 160 g chocolate of any choice,
- 1 banana, mashed,
- 2 tbsp sugar,
- 10 petit beurre biscuits, chopped,
- 1 cup raspberries.
- Melt the chocolate using bain marie method or microwave,
- In a deep bowl beat heavy cream together with sugar until fluffy,
- Add melted chocolate part by part and beat,
- Add mashed banana and beat,
- Add chopped biscuits and raspberries and stir well,
- Por the mixture into a 21 cm cake mold covered with plastic wrap,
- Set aside in the refrigirator overnight.