- 250 g sour cherries, pitted,
- 300 ml heavy cream,
- 3/4 cup milk,
- 1 cup confectioners sugar,
- 1 heaping full of almond flour,
- 10 g vanilin sugar,
- Melted chocolate and sour cherries for garnishing.
- Beat the heavy cream and confectioners sugar together until set,
- Pour the mixture into large bowl,
- Add milk, almond flour and vanilin sugar and mix well,
- Cover a 26*12 cm baking tin with plastic wrap,
- Pour the mixture into the tin,
- Refrigirate overnight,
- Turn upside down and remove from the tin into the serving plate,
- Garnish with melted chocolate and fresh sour cherries.