- 120 g of bitter chocolate,
- 100 ml heavy cream,
- 2 cups of coconut.
- Heat the cream in a saucepan (do not let it boil),
- Remove from the heat,
- Add into 80 g chocolate and stir until melts,
- Add the coconut and mix well,
- Pour the mixture into a 15 * 15 cm mold and press to flatten,
- Put the mold into the freezer for 15 mins.,
- Remove from the freezer,
- Melt the remainin chocolate and pour over the coconut bar,
- Sprinkle grated coconut over,
- Set aside in the fridge until the chocolate chills,
- Cut into 3 cm square slices.