- 2 eggs,
- 75 gr. butter,
- 120 gr. dark chocolate,
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour,
- 4/5 cup powdered sugar,
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder,
- 25 gr. vanilla powder,
- 1 pinch salt,
- 1 cup heavy cream,
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar,
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Colored edible sprinkles.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in the microwave and let them cool,
- Stir together flour, powdered sugar, cocoa, salt and vanilla in a separate bowl,
- Beat the eggs,
- Add in the chocolate / butter mixture and continue whisking,
- Stir in the dry ingredients and mix until you get a thick smooth batter,
- Pour the batter into muffin liners and bake at 180 degrees celsius preheated oven for 20-25 mins,
- Whip together the heavy cream, powdered sugar and cocoa powder until you get stiff peaks (use electric mixer to make life easier),
- Using a knife or a piping bag, cover the cakes with whipped cream,
- Decorate with sprinkles and serve.