Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
Serving : 8 servings
- 500 gr pureed pumpkin,
- 500 gr cream cheese,
- 3 eggs,
- 2 tbsps corn starch,
- 1,5 cups sugar.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs,
- 50 gr unsalted butter.
- 100 ml whipping cream,
- 1 tbsp confectioners sugar,
- In medium bowl, combine crumbs and melted butter,
- Press down flat into a 21 cm springform pan, set aside,
- Beat cream cheese until smooth,
- Add pumpkin puree, eggs, cream cheese, sugar and corn starch and beat together until well combined,
- Pour into crust, spread out evenly and place in the oven,
- Place a cake pan, filled halfway with hot water, on the bottom shelf of your oven to moisten the air,
- Bake at 175 C degrees for 1 hour,
- Meanwhile whisk together the whipping cream and confectioners sugar,
- Spread the topping over after the cheesecake cools,
- Cover and refrigerate at least eight hours, preferably overnight, before serving.