- 2 eggs,
- 1 cup milk,
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil,
- 2 cups all purpose flour,
- 1 teaspoons baking powder,
- 2 teaspoons salt,
- 2 medium boiled potatoes,
- Sesame seeds and black cumin seeds to sprinkle on top.
- Beat the eggs,
- Whisk in the milk and oil,
- Stir in the flour, baking powder and salt, then continue whisking,
- Stir in the cooked potato cut into small cubes,
- Pout the batter into a greased baking dish,
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and black cumin seeds,
- Bake at 190 degrees celsius preheated oven until golden brown.