Potato Cake Recipe
I don't know how it is for you, but for me, a good breakfast table is one that contains more than cheese, tomatoes, olives and jam. I love it for breakfast, whether it's pastries, muffins, cakes or omelettes. It is more convenient for me to put 1 kind of cheese and 1 pastry instead of 10 kinds of cheese. I don't know if I mentioned it before, but the variety of cheese on the breakfast table is not really my thing.
Like I said, I like pastries for breakfast. I don't do it a lot when I'm alone, but when I host guests, 1-2 kinds of pastries are ready on the table. I understand that you may not want to deal with pastries and pastries. But making savory muffins, such as mashed potatoes, is quite simple. You can also make it a day in advance. But I suggest you wake up early in the morning and serve your guests lukewarm. Because it is the freshest and the most delicious. To make your job easier, you can boil the potatoes the day before.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 2 eggs,
- 1 cup of milk,
- 3/4 cup of vegetable oil,
- 2 cups of all purpose flour,
- 1 teaspoons of baking powder,
- 2 teaspoons of salt,
- 2 medium boiled potatoes,
- Sesame seeds and black cumin seeds to sprinkle on top.
- Beat the eggs,
- Whisk in the milk and oil,
- Stir in the flour, baking powder and salt, then continue whisking,
- Stir in the cooked potato cut into small cubes,
- Pout the batter into a greased baking dish,
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and black cumin seeds,
- Bake at 190 degrees celsius preheated oven until golden brown.