Baked Sucuk With Peppers Recipe
Serving : 2-4 Servings
- 200 g Turkish sucuk, sliced,
- 1 red pepper (hot or sweet to your taste), finely chopped,
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped,
- 2-3 slices mozzarella.
- Combine the chopped peppers together,
- Sprinkle half of them into a 18 cm baking dish,
- Place the sliced sucuk over, make sure the middle is empty,
- Sprinkle rest of the peppers over,
- Bake in a 190 C degrees preheated oven until the peppers are cooked,
- Place the cheese in the middle,
- Bake again until the cheese melts.