- 3 potatoes, boiled,
- 1 tsp butter,
- 1 large egg,
- 1 cup grated cheese,
- 1 tsp paprika,
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Mash the potatoes,
- Combine potatoes, half of the cheese, egg, butter, paprika, salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix well,
- Grease a non stick pan,
- Pour half of the potato mixture into the pan,
- Sprinkle over the remaining half of the cheese,
- Pour the rest of the potato mixture evenly,
- Cook in low-mid. heat until the bottom is crispy,
- Turn the dish upside down and cook the other side,
- Serve hot.