- 150 gr butter,
- 2 tablespoons yoghurt,
- 1.5 cups powdered sugar,
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder,
- 1 cup hazelnuts,
- 25 gr. baking powder,
- 25 gr. vanilla powder,
- All purpose flour.
- Melt the butter and let it cool,
- In a large bowl, mix together 2 cups of flour, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, vanilla powder and baking powder,
- Add the yoghurt and butter and start mixing with your hands,
- Continue kneading with your hands while adding flour (slowly and when necessary) until you get a soft cookie dough,
- Crush the hazelnuts in a food processor and incorporate into the dough,
- Form small round balls from the dough and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper,
- Bake in a 200 degrees Celsius pre-heated oven for 20-25 mins.