Easy Yellow Lentil Soup
Serving : 4 Servings
- 1 cup yellow lentils,
- 1 onion,
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil,
- 4 cups water,
- 1 cup broth,
- 2 bay leaves,
- Salt, black pepper.
- Sauté the finely chopped onions in oil until translucent,
- Add in the rinsed lentils and stir for 1 mins,
- Add 4 cups of water, broth and bay leaves, boil until the lentils are fully cooked,
- Blend the soup into a smooth consistency,
- If it's too thick add some hot water,
- Add in the salt and spices of your choice, boil for 2 more mins and remove from heat.