Filling Green Lentil Soup Recipe
Serving : 4 Servings
- 1 cup of green lentils, washed and drained,
- 2 tablespoons kinoa, washed and drained,
- 4-5 cups of water,
- 1 handful of chopped dill,
- 1/4 tsp black pepper,
- 1/2 tsp cumin,
- Salt to taste,
- Pepper flakes for garnishing.
- Take the lentils into a pot,
- Add 4 cups of water to them and cook until completely soft,
- Pulse with a hand blender and add water to the desired consistency,
- Add kinoa and cook until tender in low heat,
- Add chopped dill, salt , pepper and cumin, stir well and remove from the heat,
- You can sprinnkle pepper flakes while serving.