Chocolate Truffle Recipe
Our recipe for today is one of our house's favorite recipes. Although I can't eat much because chocolate upsets my stomach, this situation is more beneficial for my husband :)
A very practical snack that you can always have at home. You can decorate them however you want. You can even find coconut, pistachio and hazelnut cracked all over it.
It can also be a good solution for mothers who do not want their children to eat ready-made chocolates, wafers, biscuits.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 300 g of petit beurre biscuits (or any other biscuits you like),
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar,
- 25 g of cocoa powder,
- 40 g of butter,
- 25 g of vanilla powder,
- 1 cup of hazelnuts,
- 1 cup of milk,
- 80 g of bitter-sweet chocolate,
- 80 g of semi-sweet chocolate.
- Process the biscuits and hazelnuts separately in a food processor until they turn into powder,
- Melt the butter,
- Mix all the ingredients except the chocolate in a large bowl using you hands,
- Form smooth walnut-size balls out of the mixture,
- Melt the chocolate in microwave,
- Dip the truffles into melted chocolate using a small spoon,
- Place on a tray lined with parchment paper,
- Decorate with crushed pistachios, hazelnuts or coconut (optional),
- Refrigerate until the chocolate sets and serve.