Chocolate Pudding Recipe
Among the recipes I have shared so far, one of my most loved and most popular recipes is my cocoa pudding recipe. With that recipe, many adults had the happiness of making a pudding better than the store bought ones, pudding demands of many children were met with a delicious pudding with pure, natural ingredients and made them smile.
The success with the cocoa pudding recipe has prompted many people to try different flavored puddings. The already existing banana pudding, strawberry pudding and lemon pudding were similarly tried and loved with interest, but again it was not enough. Now it's time for chocolate pudding.
I prepared my chocolate pudding recipe with easily available ingredients easy methods so that even those who are not very good with the kitchen can easily make. Nevertheless, I would like to clarify a few things you might think of;
- You should not use flour or any other ingredients instead of cornstarch, it will not give the same consistency. For the desired consistency, flour and starch should be used together, which have different functions in consistency.
- Make sure to adjust the amount of sugar according to your taste. Just keep in mind the sweetness the chocolate will give while doing this change.
- Not the whole egg, as written in the ingredients, use only the yolk of the egg. Don't add the white, you will spoil the consistency of the pudding. If you are thinking about what to do with the egg white, you can take a look at the recipe for coconut cookies.
- You can use dark chocolate or milk chocolate. Dark chocolate will give a more intense chocolate flavor.
Butter, like other ingredients, is a must. Unfortunately, it is not possible to use oil instead.
- 3 cups of milk,
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch,
- 1 tablespoon of flour,
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder,
- 1/2 cup sugar,
- 1 egg yolk,
- 100 g of chocolate of your choice,
- 1 teaspoon of butter.
- In a deep saucepan, whisk milk, cornstarch, flour, cocoa powder, sugar and egg yolk,
- Take the sauce pan to the stove and cook on medium heat until it thickens, stirring constantly,
- Remove from heat, add chocolate and butter and mix until they melt,
- Beat with the hand whisk until the pudding is warm enough (5-6 minutes),
- After sharing it in cups and after it cools down, sprinkle with grated coconut, place a framboise on each and serve.