Easy Chocolate Sauce Cake Recipe
There is a question that the years cannot go out of fashion; What women want? There is no need for so much thought, writing books or making movies about this problem, however. If they had asked me, I would have answered years ago. Women want recipes that can be prepared in 5 minutes with very few and cheap ingredients and that give the same perfect result every time, that everyone will like and praise one after the other. If you put a cookbook consisting of such recipes on one side and Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ on the other, they might be suspicious, but they would still choose that cookbook. Kivanc gets old, but recipes never get old because :)
But unfortunately I have bad news girls, unfortunately there are no recipes as I mentioned above in real life. If a meal is good, it is troublesome, if it is not troublesome, it is not such a goofy thing. Anyway, no one will present Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ to you on a golden platter. That's why it's good to go back to real life and try to make do with what you have.
The recipe I will give you today may not be ready in 5 minutes, but compared to the preparation time for many cakes and desserts, its taste is magnificent. The cake is prepared in approximately 6-7 minutes with only 3 ingredients. Cooking time 25-30 minutes. It is possible to save time by preparing the cream and sauce during cooking. If we say that the cake will cool in 10 minutes after it comes out of the oven, if it takes 3 minutes to soak, pour the cream, sauce and decorate; your cake is ready and ready in 35-40 minutes. It's not bad for a delicious cake, don't you think?
Enjoy the recipe..
For the sponge cake;
- 2 eggs,
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar,
- 3/4 cup of starch,
To moisten the sponge cake;
- 1/2 cup of milk.
For Topping Cream;
- 100 ml of heavy cream,
- 2 scoopful of granutaled sugar.
For the chocolate sauce;
- 80 g of chocolate,
- 100 ml of heavy cream.
- Crushed pistachios or coconut flakes.
- Separate the egg yolks and whites,
- Beat the egg whites until you get stiff peaks,
- Cream together the egg yolks and sugar until white and frothy,
- Add the egg yolk mixture to egg whites and fold using a spatula trying not to deflate the egg whites,
- Now add the starch slowly and fold into the batter,
- Pour the smooth batter into a 21X21 cm baking dish,
- Bake at 180 degrees celsius until the top is golden,
- Remove from oven and let it come to room temperature, then moisten it with 1/2 cup milk using a spoon,
- For the sauce heat the cream then remove from heat,
- Add crushed chocolate and stir until melts,
- Set aside to cool,
- For topping cream beat the cream and granulated sugar together until foamy,
- Pour the milk over the cake to moisten,
- First spread the cream over the cake and then pour the chocolate sauce over,
- Decorate with pistachios or coconuts,
- Refrigerate and remove from the fridge 1 hour before serving.