This is not exactly a recipe. It’s more like a technique or an idea. You can use any fruits you like. I used strawberries and bananas since that’s what I had on hand. However it is important that any fruit you are using is not too ripe and soft. Also this is not one of those recipes that you can do ahead of time. They need to be served within 4 hours after they are made, since the juices start leaking out and creating a mess within 5-6 hours. It’s a really fun activity to do with your kids.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
- 80 g chocolate,
- 1 banana,
- 10 strawberries,
- Grated coconut and ground pistachios.
- Peel and cut the banana into round slices,
- Wash and drain the strawberries,
- Put the strawberries on paper towel to soak up any moisture
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave,
- Dip all the fruits into melted chocolate and place them on a parchement paper,
- Sprinkle coconut and pistachios,
- Set aside in the fridge until the chocolate sets,
- Serve within 5-6 hours.