- 200 gr. bitter-sweet chocolate,
- 200 gr. heavy cream,
- 60 gr. butter,
- 1/4 cup whole milk,
- 1 egg (yolk and white separated).
- Beat the egg white using an electric mixer until you get stiff peaks,
- In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream until you get soft peaks,
- Add the chocolate, milk and butter in a pot over another pot with boiling water, and melt everything together while stirring (make sure the bottom of the pot on top does not touch the boiling water underneath)
- Now add the egg yolk and whisk quickly, continue whisking until the mixture starts boiling, then remove from heat,
- Add the egg white into the chocolate mixture slowly and fold using a spatula trying not to deflate the egg white,
- Pour this mixture into the whipped cream and fold until everything is combined well to form a smooth mixture,
- Pour the mixture into dessert dishes,
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and serve.