Chocolate Mousse Recipe
The weather is so cold in Ankara today that it is hard to believe that we are living in the summer season. Actually, now it was going to be a warm soup recipe and I was going to tell you about it against those dark clouds. It's like you would drink it in the evening. But unfortunately I don't have a soup recipe standing by. So you will make do with chocolate mousse (mousse). I guess this was worse than "Qu'ils mangent de la brioche." :)
Our dessert, as many of you will know, is the chocolate mousse, which is the perfect complement to Turkish Airlines menus. A recipe that can be considered practical when evaluated according to its taste. I think they have ready mixes now. But why should you eat it by thinking what additives are in it, when there is a meal that you can make with your own hands and say, "Oh, how nice I did it, thanks to myself". Even if you say you don't get care such things, I am sure that you will always have a question mark in your mind while consuming ready-made mixes after reading what I wrote. I'm so bad I know :)
Enjoy the recipe...
- 100g of dark chocolate,
- 100g of milk chocolate,
- 200ml of heavy cream,
- 60g of butter,
- 1/4 cup of milk,
- 1 egg (yolk and white separated).
- Take the chocolates, milk and butter in a saucepan and put on the stove in bain marie style,
- While they are melting, whisk the egg whites until they are like snow (so that they do not spill when you turn the bowl upside down),
- Take the cream in a separate bowl and whisk it until it thickens,
- Pour the chocolate mixture into a deep bowl,
- Without wasting time, add the egg yolk and whisk quickly,
- Add egg white and mix,
- Add the cream piece by piece and mix,
- Pour the mixture into service containers and put it in the cupboard,
- Serve after resting for at least 2 hours.