Here is a recipe with aquafaba which we have learned to make in recent weeks. The mousse is really easy to make, it has just two ingredients, it has less calories than the equivalent recipes and it’s vegan. Just as a miracle.
I find store bought chocolates a little bit too sweet. So when the sweetness of the chocolate is thinned with aquafaba, it becomes just perfect for me. Bu if you find the sweetness of store bought chocolates just ok. you may want to add some sugar tı this recipe. In order to do so what you have to do is to just add some powdered sugar after the auafaba stiff peaks. You don’t have to change anything else in the recipe.
Enjoy the recipe…
- 1 cup of aquafaba / chickpea juice (read the notes section),
- 150 g of vegan chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate in microwave and let cool a while,
- Beat the aquafaba in a deep and narrow container until stiff peaks,
- Add the chocolate to the aquafaba and stir well,
- Pour into small glass jars,
- Set aside in the fridge for 2 hours before serving.