- 3 cups flour,
- 3 teaspoons rapid-rise yeast,
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar,
- 1 teaspoon salt,
- 1,5 cups warm water,
- For filling: Chocolate hazelnut spread (e.g. Nutella) and walnuts.
- Mix together flour, salt, sugar and yeast in a large bowl,
- Create a cavity in the centre and start adding the water slowly while mixing with your hands,
- Continue mixing until you get a soft non-sticky dough (add more flour if needed),
- Cover the dough with kitchen towel and let it rest for 15 mins,
- Pull clementine-size pieces from the dough and roll them out into the size of a dessert plate on floured surface,
- Place 1 tablespoon of chocolate hazelnut spread and 4-5 pieces of walnuts to one half of the dough,
- Brush the sides lightly with water and fold the dough in half (water will help seal the sides),
- Cook on both sides on an oil-free non-stick pan,
- Serve immediately.