- 2 bananas,
- 400 gr. petit beurre biscuits (or any other butter biscuits you like),
- 1/2 cup milk,
- 1 tbsp ground pistachios,
- 240 g chocolate,
- Ground pistachios and grated coconut for decorating.
- Whiz the biscuits up in a food processor,
- Add bananas and smush with a fork,
- Add milk and 1 tbsp ground pistachios and knead well,
- Form walnut size balls from the mixture,
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave,
- Dip the balls into the melted chocolate and place on a tray lined with parchment paper,
- Sprinkle ground pistachios and grated coconut on top,
- Refrigerate and let them rest until the chocolate solidifies.