Banana Biscuit Balls Recipe
I chose a delicious chocolate dessert for you today. You know, we're a little down on Mondays. I thought it would be nice to have a dessert that will sweeten our mouths and fulfill our pleasure. A very practical dessert. But I often get questions about the chocolate coating step in similar recipes. That's why I also prepared the video of the recipe. It will probably be ready for publication by tomorrow. If you can't find the courage to read the recipe and try it, you can choose to wait for the video recipe.
On this occasion, I would like to give you the good news that I will be sharing video recipes more often from now on. If you send the recipes you want the video of as a comment, you can be sure that I will take it into account during the recipe selection process.
I don't feel the need to give too many tricks about this recipe, as the video is also for the future. I just want to point out (a trick that applies to all dessert recipes), my recipes are generally not too sugary. Make sure to check the taste and adjust the sugar according to your taste. Since biscuits, bananas and chocolate are already sugary in this recipe, I didn't feel the need to add extra sugar, which in my opinion was just the right consistency. But if it's too little for you, you can add 1-2 tablespoons of powdered sugar.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 2 bananas,
- 400 g of petit beurre biscuits (or any other butter biscuits you like),
- 1/2 cup of milk,
- 1 tbsp of ground pistachios,
- 240 g of chocolate,
- Ground pistachios and grated coconut for decorating.
- Whiz the biscuits up in a food processor,
- Add bananas and smash with a fork,
- Add milk and 1 tbsp ground pistachios and knead well,
- Form walnut size balls from the mixture,
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave,
- Dip the balls into the melted chocolate and place on a tray lined with parchment paper,
- Sprinkle ground pistachios and grated coconut on top,
- Refrigerate and let them rest until the chocolate solidifies.