Home Made Strawberry Puding Recipe
Serving : 6-8 Servings
- 1 lt milk,
- 4 spoonful of (corn or wheat) starch,
- 1 egg yolk,
- 3/4 cup sugar,
- 400 g fresh strawberries, ashed and drained,
- 1 tbsp butter.
- 1 cup lukewarm water,
- 3 tsps starch,
- 1 tbsp sugar.
- Puree the strawberries with a blender,
- In a deep pan combine milk, starch, egg yolk and sugar and mix well,
- Remove 1/2 half of the strawberry and add the rest to the milk mixture, stir,
- Cook, constantly stirring until set,
- Add butter and cook for another 2 mins., remove from heat,
- Pour into serving cups,
- For sauce combine remaining strawberry puree, water, sugar and starch in a sauce pan,
- Cook until set,
- Pour the suace over pudding cups,
- Serve cold.