- 5 cups (1 l) milk,
- 3 tablespoons flour,
- 1 tablespoon corn or wheat starch,
- 3/4 cups of sugar (if you like very sweet you can use 1 cup),
- 1 egg,
- 1 tablespoon butter,
- 2 lemons.
For the base;
- 17 oat biscuits,
- 2 tsps butter.
- Grate the lemons’ peel and squeeze the juices,
- Take the milk in a deep pot,
- Add eggs, flour, lemon peel and lemon juice and beat until well mixed,
- Cook the mixture until condensed by constantly stirring in medium heat,
- Add sugar, stir and cook for a few mins. more, remove from heat,
- Add the butter and stir until melts,
- Stir the pudding until it becomes to room temperature,
- Pulse the biscuits in a food processor,
- Melt the butter mix with the ground biscuits,
- Share the 3/4 of the mixture in 6 service coupons,
- Spread the cooled pudding over the biscuits,
- Sprinkle the rest of the biscuit mixture over,
- Set aside in the fridge for 1 hour.