- 1 lt. whole milk,
- 3 tablespoons flour,
- 2 tablespoons starch,
- 1 egg,
- 6 tablespoons sugar,
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder,
- 100 gr. dark chocolate,
- 1/2 tablespoon butter,
- 100 gr. oreos,
- 1/4 cup ground walnuts.
- Fresh mint.
- Place the flour and starch in a large saucepan,
- Add in 1 cup of water and whisk,
- Now add in the milk, cocoa powder, sugar and egg, then whisk until you get a smooth mixture,
- Put on the stove on medium heat, add in the butter and chocolate, then cook stirring continuously until well thickened,
- Remove from heat and whisk until cooled down,
- Then pour into pudding cups,
- Whiz the Oreos up in the food processor,
- Mix together the ground walnuts and Oreos,
- Sprinkle this mixture over the pudding to act as soil,
- Now stick 1 small branch of fresh mint in each cup.