- 2 eggs,
- 1 cup sugar,
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil,
- 1/2 cup milk,
- 1/2 cup orange juice,
- Zest of 1 orange, grated,
- 2 cups flour,
- 10 g baking powder,
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Beat eggs and sugar together,
- Add milk and oil and beat again,
- Add orange juice and zest and beat,
- Add flour and baking powder inch by inch and keep beating,
- Add chocolate chips and stir with a spatula,
- Grease a 21 cm bundt cake mold and pour the batter into the mold,
- Bake the cake in a 180 C degrees pre-heated oven until golden on top and toothpick comes clean.