Chocolate Wolke Cake Recipe
Today is the day of testing for those who are on a diet:) The photos tell a lot about the recipe, but I will not be satisfied with this and of course I will say a few words. Now this is such a cake that if you press it with all your strength, when you take your hand off it, it will go back to its original state. So soft, so spongy, like a cloud. Although it has cocoa in it and chocolate sauce on it, it does not have such an intense cocoa or chocolate taste, everything is very thick.
Wolke Cake Tips
The most important trick is do not change the materials, the amount of materials, do not look for alternatives to any material, do not ask, do not produce. Do not do anything that is not in the recipe. Do exactly what the recipe says. I wrote for all the ingredients, but I will repeat for the cream because I know that it will be asked the most; Unfortunately, there is no alternative to cream. You can store your leftover cream in the refrigerator for up to 4 days or freeze it. Cream is not only used in desserts. You can also use it in soup, pasta sauce, meat and chicken dishes with sauce, so it is not difficult to consume. Don't throw the leftover cream in the trash by saying it's inedible anyway, I'm going to cry when you say you've done this. I really don't understand how something pristine and edible can be thrown away without mercy.
Which Starch Should I Use?
You can use corn or wheat starch, there is no difference in the result they give. You can do this for all recipes, not just this recipe.
Cracks on the Cake
The cake did not rise perfectly in this state, of course, which is not very possible. It had cracks on it, so I shaved it off neatly with a thin blade. If you want to mess with it, you can shave it or use it as is.
You don't have to make the chocolate frosting, it's a great cake on its own, but the chocolate icing takes the flavor to the next level.
Preheat the Oven
Do not forget to preheat the oven. If you are having problems with not rising enough in your cakes, cookies and pastries, you may not be constantly heating the oven as much as you should. If you have such a problem, be sure to read the relevant section in this article.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 3 eggs,
- 3/4 cup of sugar,
- 200 ml of heavy cream,
- 1,5 scups of flour,
- 1/2 cup of cornstarch,
- 2 heaping spoon of cocoa powder,
- 10 g of baking powder.
For chocolate Sauce;
- 100 ml of heavy cream,
- 80 g of chocolate.
- In a deep bowl beat eggs and sugar together until creamy,
- Add heavy cream and beat well,
- Add flour, starch, cocoa powder and baking powder part by part and mix until smooth,
- Grease a 21 cm cake mold and pour the dough into the mold,
- Tap the mold on the counter a few times,
- Bake in a 170 C degrees pre-heated oven,
- Meanwhlie heat the heavy cream in a sauce pan for chocolate sauce,
- Remove from heat and add into the chocolate, stir until melts,
- Set in the fridge until cool,
- Pour the cooled chocolate sauce over the cooled cake,
- Set aside in the fridge 10 mins. before serving.