Chocolate Wolke Cake Recipe
Serving : 6-8 Servings
- 3 eggs,
- 3/4 cup sugar,
- 200 ml heavy cream,
- 1,5 scups flour,
- 1/2 cup cornstarch,
- 2 heaping spoon of cocoa powder,
- 10 g baking powder.
For chocolate Sauce;
- 100 ml heavy cream,
- 80 g chocolate.
- In a deep bowl beat eggs and sugar together until creamy,
- Add heavy cream and beat well,
- Add flour, starch, cocoa powder and baking powder part by part and mix until smooth,
- Grease a 21 cm cake mold and pour the dough into the mold,
- Tap the mold on the counter a few times,
- Bake in a 170 C degrees pre-heated oven,
- Meanwhlie heat the heavy cream in a sauce pan for chocolate sauce,
- Remove from heat and add into the chocolate, stir until melts,
- Set in the fridge until cool,
- Pour the cooled chocolate sauce over the cooled cake,
- Set aside in the fridge 10 mins. before serving.