For the cake;
- 3 eggs,
- 1/2 cup of sugar,
- 1/2 cup milk,
- 1 heaping spoon of butter,
- 2 tablespoons cocoa,
- 1 cup of flour,
- 2 teaspoons baking powder.
For caramel sauce;
- 1 cup of sugar,
- 200 ml heavy cream,
- 1heaping spoon of butter.
For chocolate sauce;
- 100 ml cream,
- 160 g chocolate.
- Beat egg and sugar for cake,
- Add the milk and the melted butter, mix well,
- Add the flour, cocoa and baking powder gradually and beat until you get a smooth, more liquid consistency than the standard cake dough,
- Pour the mixture into a 23 * 30 cm baking pan,
- Bake in a 180 C degrees pre-heated oven until the toothpick comes clean,
- Start making the caramel after you remove the cake from oven,
- For this, put the butter and sugar in a large pan and put it in high heat,
- Wait until the sugar is melted,
- When the sugar is completely melted and the color becomes darker, lower the heat and add the heavy cream slowly,
- Higher the heat thoroughly and mix continously until no lumps,
- Continue cooking until the caramel is set,
- Remove from heat and set aside for 10 mins.
- Spread on the warmed caramel on the cake and let rest for 10 minutes,
- For chocolate sauce, heat the heavy cream and remove from heat,
- Add chocolate into the cream and stir until the chocolate melts,
- Spread the chocolate sauce over the caramel sauce,
- Set aside in the fridge for 1 hour before serving.
Enjoy your meal…