- 2 eggs,
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar,
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil,
- 1 cup whole milk,
- 2 cups flour,
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder,
- 20 gr. baking powder,
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract,
- 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Cream together the eggs and sugar until white and frothy,
- Whisk in the milk, vegetable oil and vanilla extract,
- Finally stir in the sifted flour, cocoa powder and baking powder,
- Add 3/4 cup of chocolate chips and stir,
- Pour the batter into muffin liners and put some extra chocolate chips on top of each muffin,
- Bake at 180 degrees celsius preheated oven.