Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
When chocolate is mentioned, the flowing water stops for many people. I like chocolate desserts and cakes rather than chocolate. No matter how much I eat chocolate, it doesn't cut me. I don't think I'd be able to stop if I didn't decide rationally that I should stop eating. But since chocolate tarts, muffins and chocolate desserts, which are denser than chocolate, are heavier, smaller portions are sufficient.
This muffin with chocolate drops is one of the easiest recipes I can prepare when I want to eat chocolate. Since the chocolate taste is supported by cocoa, it turns into a wonderful taste. Since there are grains, I can easily measure where I should stand.
As with any cake and muffin, it goes very well with tea. But I think it goes well with coffee because it has chocolate in it. If you believe in the harmony of chocolate and coffee, I am sure you will agree with me. You don't know what a source of happiness is for me, especially the 2 drops of chocolate muffin I ate with a cup of filter coffee with milk.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 2 eggs,
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar,
- 3/4 cup of vegetable oil,
- 1 cup of whole milk,
- 2 cups of flour,
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder,
- 20 g of baking powder,
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract,
- 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Cream together the eggs and sugar until white and frothy,
- Whisk in the milk, vegetable oil and vanilla extract,
- Finally stir in the sifted flour, cocoa powder and baking powder,
- Add 3/4 cup of chocolate chips and stir,
- Pour the batter into muffin liners and put some extra chocolate chips on top of each muffin,
- Bake at 180 degrees celsius preheated oven.