- 1 small cauliflower,
- 3 cups whole milk,
- 1 egg,
- 2 tablespoons flour,
- 2 tablespoons olive oil,
- Black pepper,
- 1 cup grated cheddar or gouda,
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs.
- Break the cauliflower into its florets and boil until slightly softened,
- Drain and place on a baking dish,
- In a separate bowl whisk together the milk, egg, flour, vegetable oil, salt and black pepper,
- Pour this mixture onto the cauliflowers,
- Bake at 200 degrees celsius preheated oven for 30 mins,
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle over the cheese and breadcrumbs,
- Put back into the oven and bake until golden.