- Half of a mid sized cauliflower,
- 1 egg,
- 1/2 cup milk,
- 3 tbsps flour,
- 2 tsps salt,
- 1 tsp pepper,
- Vegetable oil for frying.
- Break off florets of cauliflower,
- In a large pot, bring 8 cups of water to boil,
- Add the cauliflower and cook for three minutes, just until the florets are al dente, stirring once or twice, then drain,
- In a bowl beat egg and milk together,
- Add flour, salt and pepper and beat,
- Coat florets with the mixture and add to the hot oil,
- Fry until crisp and golden brown,
- Remove with a slotted spoon and place on a paper towel to absorb the oil,
- You can serve with garlic added yogurt.