- 700 g cauliflower,
- 1 egg,
- 1/2 cup milk,
- 3 tablespoons flour,
- 3 tbsps thinly grated parmesan cheese,
- 1 teaspoon salt,
- 1 cup breadcrumbs.
- Break the cauliflower into florets,
- Boil the cauliflower florets until slightly cooked down but not fully softened,
- Whisk together the egg and salt,
- Add the flour whisk until smooth,
- Add the milk and whisk well,
- In a large plate combine breadcrumbs and grated parmesan,
- Coat the cauliflower florets with the egg sauce first and then breadcrumbs mixture and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper,
- Bake at 190 degrees celsius preheated oven until golden brown.