Carrot And Potato Omelette Recipe
I love breakfast tables that are long and crowded if possible. It has a nice conversation and a delicious taste. Other meals are not that fun, although they are crowded. The two also have to leave a table to serve the host. But nobody gets tired as everything is on the breakfast table. And if you put the teapot close to the table, it is an insatiable pleasure.
Here, such an omelette goes well with tables like this. It is also easy to service, when you make a slice. This time, I chose carrots and potatoes to add them. I liked it very much.
My advice to you is to choose a pan that you are sure that it does not stick to keep its shape. Do not open the gold too much, or you will encounter the problem that the bottom is burned, the top is not cooked. After adding the egg, close the lid and turn the stove to the lowest temperature. Do not open the cover frequently to check. Do not wait for it to be completely cooked to cover the gold, otherwise it may burn. After turning off the bottom of the stove, let it stand without opening the lid so that the top is fully cooked.
- 3 potatoes,
- 1 carrot,
- 1 handful minced parsley,
- 6-7 eggs,
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil,
- Cut the potatoes into small cubes,
- Grate the carrot,
- Heat the oil in a skillet,
- Add in the potatoes and put the lid on,
- Cook stirring occasionally until softened,
- Add in the grated carrot and cook until softened,
- In a bowl beat together the eggs and some salt,
- Add the minced parsley into the skillet,
- Pour in the beaten eggs, stir and put the lid on,
- Cook on low heat for 10 mins,
- Turn the heat off and let it rest (lid on) for 5 mins.