Bici Bici Recipe
- 2,5 cups water,
- 1/2 cup cornstarch,
- 4 cups of ice.
- 1 cup water,
- 1/2 cup sugar,
- 1 cup any red fruit,
- 1/4 cup rose water.
- For pudding combine water and cornstarch in a sauce pan and blend together,
- Cook in low heat, constantly stirring until dense,
- Rinse a 15*20 cm dish with cold water,
- Pour pudding into the dish,
- Chill until set,
- For syrup combine water, sugar, red fruits and rose water in a deep jar,
- Pulse with a hand blender until smooth,
- Cut the pudding in tiny cubes and place in serving cups,
- Pulse the ice in a food processor until it becomes snow,
- Place the snow on top of the pudding cubes,
- Share the syrup over,
- Garnish with banana slices, red fruits, fresh mint, etc.
- Serve immediately.