- 1,5 cup milk,
- 1 cup water,
- 1/2 cup cornstarch.
- 2 cups water,
- 1 cup sugar,
- 1//4 cup any kind of red fruit juice,
- 1/4 cup rose water.
- For pudding combine milk, water and cornstarch in a pan and blend together,
- Cook in low heat, constantly stirring untik dense,
- Rinse a 15*15 cm dish with cold water,
- Pour pudding into the dish,
- Chill for 3 hours,
- For syrup combine sugar and water in a sauce pan,
- Cook for 5 mins. after it starts to boil,
- Remove from heat,
- Add fruit juice and rose water and chill,
- Put some ice cubes into service cups,
- Cut the pudding in tiny cubes and add on top of ice cubes,
- Pour syrup on top and serve.