Banana Sandwiches With Peanut Butter
My lifelong bad relationship with peanut butter has improved after I made my first peanut butter at home. I thought that I didn't like peanut butter because of the taste that bothered me, which I guessed was due to the fact that the store bought peanut butter is made with over roasted peanuts. After tasting the peanut butter I made just to share the recipe on the blog, I realized that it's not that I don't like peanut butter, but I don't like store bought peanut butter.
Thus, a new page was opened in my life. Dipping a banana in peanut butter has become one of my favorite snack recipes. Over time, I added one more ingredient to this simple duo and worked on the the shape to turn this snack into a shareable recipe.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 2 bananas,
- 1 heaping tablespoon of peanut butter,
- 150 g chocolate,
- Chopped pistachios.
- Melt the chocolate and set aside for five minutes to cool a little,
- Peel and slice the bananas,
- Put half a teaspoon of peanut butter on half of the banana slices,
- Place the other banana slices on them,
- Pour melted chocolate over them,
- Sprinkle with ground pistachios,
- Put it in the fridge for 5-10 minutes,
- Serve within 5-6 hours.