Baked Zucchini Hash Brown Recipe
Serving : 4 Servings
- 2 zucchinis,
- 2 eggs,
- 1/2 cup flour,
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese,
- 1 handful chopped dill or parsley,
- 2 teaspoons baking powder,
- Salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes.
- Grate the zucchinis and squeeze its juice as possible as you can,
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, flour, baking powder, salt, red pepper flakes and black pepper,
- Stir the zucchinis, feta cheese and dill into the egg mixture,
- Pour into a greased 26*30 cm baking dish,
- Bake at 190 degrees celsius preheated oven until the top is golden brown.