- 6 half chicken breasts,
- 1 avocado,
- 8 slices of bacon,
- Sliced cheddar cheese,
- Black pepper,
- Oil for frying.
- Cut each of the chicken breasts into fillets, put them between two plastic wraps and beat with meat beater to 2-3 mm,
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides,
- Place one slice of bacon, a few slices of avocado and a few slices of cheese on the narrow side and wrap it in rolls,
- Put enough oil to cover the bottom of a large pan and heat,
- Fry the chicken rolls in the heated oil until golden.