Three Different Avocado Toasts Recipe
With the pandemic and quarantine, home-made meals that are normally eaten in restaurants and cafes have become quite popular. The meals tried differed from time to time (probably in the order of being missed).
You will remember that during the first months of quarantine, everyone started making bread and sourdough at home. Again, lahmacun was one of the dishes that followed these two. In the second quarantine period, family meals focused on burgers and pizza, while the singles were more cautious this time and turned to lighter recipes such as granola or apple porridge.
I have a recipe that combines these two categories on the same place, or rather three different recipes today. In addition to the Turkish breakfast in cafes, one of the things that became famous lately was eggs benedict and the other was avocado toast. Then came the pandemic and crowded breakfast meet ups was disrupted. Fortunately, these are recipes that can be easily made at home.
Enjoy your meal...
- 3 slices of sourdough bread,
- 3 eggs,
- 1 large avocado,
- 1/4 lemon juice,
- Cream cheese,
- Feta cheese,
- Cherry tomatos,
- Pepper flakes,
- Chopped parsley.
- Toast the breads in the oven, toaster or pan,
- For the mashed avocado, remove the core of the avocado, peel and mash with a fork,
- Add lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix it,
- Boil two cups of water in a saucepan for poached eggs,
- Break one of the eggs into a cup without popping the yolk,
- In the middle of boiling water form a helix with a wooden stick or wooden spoon,
- Slowly drop the egg into the boiling water,
- Continue the spiral around the egg and cook until it reaches the desired consistency, take it out of the water with a colander,
- Boil the second egg,
- Cook the third one with a little oil in a pan,
- Spread cream cheese on one of the bread slices and avocado puree on the other two,
- Place the remaining avocado puree on the cream cheese bread slice, place the poached egg on it and sprinkle with pepper flakes,
- Arrange tomato slices on one of the other slices and put the boiled egg and sprinkle with black pepper,
- Sprinkle crumbled feta cheese on the other slice, place the egg on it and sprinkle with parsley.
Enjoy your meal...