Zucchini Rolls With Cream Cheese
- 2 zucchinies,
- 200 g cream cheese,
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 handful of dill, chopped,
- 1/2 cup olive oil,
- 2 tsps red pepper flakes,
- 2 tsps dried mint,
- Extra vegetable oil for frying.
- Peel and thinly slice the zucchinies,
- Heat vegetable oil in a large pan and fry zucchini slices,
- In a bowl combine cream cheese, red pepper and dill,
- Place 1 dessert spoon of cream cheese filling in the short edge of the zucchini slices and roll,
- Place the rolls in a serving plate,
- In a sall bowl combine olive oil and spices togther and pour over the rolls.