- 3 medium sized zucchinies,
- 3 small beets,
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate souce,
- 1 tsp salt,
- 2 tsps sumac flakes.
- Peel the zucchinies and beets and cut into cubes,
- Put both in separate bowls,
- Sprinkle a tbsp of vegetable oil, a tbsp of pomegranate sauce, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and 1 tsp of sumac over the zucchinies and beets seperately and mix well,
- Place the marinaded vegetables to the wooden skewers,
- Arrange the skewers into a oven tray covered with parchement paper,
- Bake in a 200 C pre-heated oven until tender.