- Half chicken breast,
- 1 tablespoon butter,
- 2 tablespoons flour,
- 4 cups of water at room temperature,
- 1/2 cup heavy cream,
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grounded black pepper,
- 1/2 teaspoon grounded muskat,
- 5 cardamom seeds,
- Ekstra water to cook the chicken .
For the sauce;
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- 1 tsp powdered chilli.
- Take the chicken breast in a small pot, add water and cook until it softens,
- In the meantime, melt the butter and add the flour and cook stirring continuously,
- Add water and mix until the lump is gone (if you need, use a blender)
- Stir the shredded chicken breast to the soup,
- Add a cup of broth to the soup,
- Continue stirring the soup for 5 minutes,
- Add the cream and spices and mix until creamy and cook for a few mins. more,
- Add salt and mix and remove from the heat,
- For sauce, combine oil and pepper in a sauce pan and cook until starts to boil, remove from heat,
- Pour the sauce over the soup and mix.