Tomato Hash Browns Recipe
I literally have a summer recipe today. Tomato-cheese is one of the symbols of summer. In this recipe, I put these two tight friends together. It was so beautiful that I can't tell. Although it is very rare that something fried in oil is not beautiful. By the way, let me tell you from the beginning, I did not try to bake it before, I have no idea how. If you are curious, you can try. If those who try share their experiences in the comments section, it will be of great benefit to many people.
The most important trick is to read the ingredients carefully :) Don't skip removing the seeds from the tomato. I do not peel the skin, but if it is annoying for you, you can also use the tomato peel. Do not forget that the cheese is low-fat and hard. Fatty and soft cheeses may melt while they are fried. The temperature setting rules that you should pay attention to in every fry are also valid for this recipe. Do not leave your head too much, do not turn and look to check whether it is cooked once in a while, never keep the temperature setting constant, increase or decrease it according to the reaction of the cooked thing. Although the oil starts to dissolve and splash around, but do not watch it by saying that they have written strong fire in the recipe, turn the gold down. Or do not wait for a few minutes just because it was called a low fire, just open it up a little, hear the crackling of the oil.
The most delicious form of the recipe is the warm state when it is first cooked. So, if possible, serve it as soon as it's cooked. You can create a delicious menu with fresh bread and watermelon.
- 1,5 cup chopped tomatoes (seeds are removed),
- 1/2 onion, chopped,
- 150 g feta cheese, mashed,
- 1 egg,
- 2 heaping spoon of flour,
- 1 handful of chopped parsley,
- 1 handful of chopped fresh mint,
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil for frying.
- In a deep bowl beet the egg with salt and pepper,
- Add tomatoes, onion, cheese, parsley, mint and flour, mix well,
- Heat the oil in a large pan,
- Take 1 spoon of the mixture each time and drop into the oil slowly,
- Press with the back of the spoon evenly,
- Fry both sides in medium heat.