- 1,5 cup chopped tomatoes (seeds are removed),
- 1/2 onion, chopped,
- 150 g feta cheese, mashed,
- 1 egg,
- 2 heaping spoon of flour,
- 1 handful of chopped parsley,
- 1 handful of chopped fresh mint,
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil for frying.
- In a deep bowl beet the egg with salt and pepper,
- Add tomatoes, onion, cheese, parsley, mint and flour, mix well,
- Heat the oil in a large pan,
- Take 1 spoon of the mixture each time and drop into the oil slowly,
- Press with the back of the spoon evenly,
- Fry both sides in medium heat.