Easy Cheesy Pide Recipe
This is a very practical and delicious pide. You do not need to knead the dough, it is made with bread. Don't worry, the bread doesn't burn while it's being baked again, it just browns nicely and comes out. I can't find the words to describe the beauty of that crispy. Of course, when you buy the bread, try to choose the ones that are fried as little as possible. If it is too fried, it can enter the way of burning much more easily when it is baked again.
I used baguettes, you can make any bread you want. This "you want" part of whole wheat, wholemeal, rye, etc. all inclusive. It adds an incredible flavor when it is supported by the garlic used in the bacon sauce. Sausage can be used as well, but I think it will not give the flavor of pastrami.
If you cut or grate the cheese into smaller sizes, it will melt. Since I have a nervous breakdown with melted cheese and its creeping while eating, I was especially careful not to melt it completely.
One last reminder; The amount of ingredients you need to use will vary depending on the size of your bread. Therefore, be sure to adjust them according to the situation. Those who do not like garlic may not use garlic, but it will lose a lot of flavor.
Enjoy the recipe...
Easy Cheesy Pide Recipe with Video
- 1 baguette bread,
- 200 g of mozzarella cheese,
- 5 slices of bacon, chopped,
- 1/4 cup of olive oil,
- 1/2 cup of grated tomatoes,
- 3 cloves of garlic, grated,
- Parsley, chopped.
- Pour olive oil into a sauce pan,
- Add garlic and cook 1 min. in low heat after it starts to boil, then remove from heat,
- Cup the top of the bread and remove the inner part with the help of a spoon,
- Pour half of the oil+garlic mixture in to the bread evenly,
- Put half of the cheese evenly,
- Bake in a 180 C degrees pre-hetaed oven until the cheese softens,
- Meanwhile add grated tomato into teh remaining oil+garlic mixture and cook for 5 mins.,
- Remove the bread from oven,
- Pour the tomato sauce over,
- Place bacons then place the remaining cheese on top,
- Bake again until the cheese comes to the consistency you deserve.
- Sprinkle chopped parsle on top while serving.