- 500 g plums,
- 250 g sour cherries,
- 2 cups sugar,
- 1 cinnamon stick,
- 4-5 cloves,
- 1 teaspoon all spice,
- 1 teaspoons ground ginger,
- 4 lt. water.
- Place the plums and sour-cherries in a large pot with 2 lt. of water,
- Add in the cinnamon stick, cloves and all spice, then boil until the fruits are softened,
- Remove from heat and let it cool down,
- Now strain the liquid,
- Add in the sugar and stir until the sugar dissolves,
- Add in the rest of the water (2 lt.), stir and refrigerate,
- Serve chilled.