Strip Steak With Cheese Sauce Recipe
Serving : 4 Servings
- 8 pieces strip steaks,
- Salt and pepper to taste,
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil.
- 1 tbsp butter,
- 1 tbsp flour,
- 2 cups milk,
- 1/2 cup edam cheese, grated,
- 1/2 cup gouda cheese, grated,
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated.
- Dry the steaks with a paper towel,
- Sprinkle salt and pepper both sides,
- Heat the oil in a large pan,
- Add steaks into the oil and cook each sides for 3 mins.,
- Place the steaks in a baking dish,
- Bake for 7-15 mins. according to your taste,
- Meanwhile for sauce mealt butter in a sauce pan,
- Add flour and cook until it turns brownish,
- Remove the pan from heat and set aside for 5 mins.,
- Then add milk step by step and stir fast until no lumps,
- Add cheeses and cook until all melts,
- Serve steaks top with cheese sauce.